Title: Foreman - Stormwater Infrastructure
Salary: $16.38 hr
Open Until: UNTIL FILLED
FOREMAN (Stormwater Infrastructure): Supervises and directs on-site operations of work crews involved in public works construction and maintenance drainage projects.
- High school diploma or GED
- Vocational/technical training in heavy vehicle operation, equipment operation
- Four years experience and/or training that includes public works construction projects, project management/coordination, heavy equipment operation, and supervision
- Must possess and maintain a valid commercial driver’s license, Class A
- Three year driving history from the Department of Motor Vehicles must be submitted with application.
- Basic communication, comprehension and math skills required
All applicants tentatively selected for a position with Beaufort County Council will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for the illegal use of drugs and to a background check prior to appointment. Employment is contingent upon clearing both the drug screening and background investigation.