Title: Electrical Technicians - Facilities Maintenance
Salary: $20.21 hr DOQ
Open Until: UNTIL FILLED
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANS (Facilities Maintenance): Responsible for the installation, repair and preventive maintenance of the County’s electrical systems, fixtures, controls and equipment. Ensures that all electrical systems repair and maintenance activities are in compliance with all applicable codes, laws, regulations and specifications.
- Must possess and maintain valid Beaufort County electrician’s license
- Vocational/technical training in electrical systems and industrial electrical maintenance.
- Three (3) years experience and/or training that includes installation, repair and maintenance of commercial electrical systems/equipment and general building maintenance
- Must possess and maintain valid driver's license
- Basic communication, comprehension and math skills required
- High school or GED
All applicants tentatively selected for a position with Beaufort County Council will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for the illegal use of drugs and to a background check prior to appointment. Employment is contingent upon clearing both the drug screening and background investigation.