Title: Crew Leaders - Ground Maintenance
Salary: $13.45 hr DOQ
Open Until: UNTIL FILLED
CREW LEADERS GROUNDS MAINTENANCE (Public Works): Performs specialized and manual work associated with upkeep of parks, athletic fields, grounds and facilities. Provides day-to-day direction on specific tasks and assists supervisors by providing functional management to maintenance crews.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years prior experience in landscaping and/or grounds maintenance
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate
- Must possess a valid driver's license
* Beaufort County has various facilities within the county, and many departments have multiple offices to serve our citizens. Management reserves the right to transfer employees from one location to another within the county at any time based on business need. Employees will be given as much notice as possible prior to a change in work location.
All applicants tentatively selected for a position with Beaufort County Council will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for the illegal use of drugs and to a background check prior to appointment. Employment is contingent upon clearing both the drug screening and background investigation.