Title: Airport Lineman - Duty Manager Lady's Island PART TIME
Salary: $10.51 hr
Open Until: UNTIL FILLED
AIRPORT LINEMAN/DUTY MANAGER (Lady’s Island/Part Time): Provides fuel, parking and other aeronautical services to aircraft owners and operators at the Lady’s Island Airport. Performs general cleaning and maintenance of terminal and airfield areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year aviation/airport experience
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather as scheduled
- Ability to manually and mechanically move aircraft to parking and fueling positions
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Basic communication, comprehension and math skills required
- An extensive background check will be conducted on all applicants considered for this position.
All applicants tentatively selected for a position with Beaufort County Council will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for the illegal use of drugs and to a background check prior to appointment. Employment is contingent upon clearing both the drug screening and background investigation.