Title: Administrative Clerk (PALS)
Salary: $11.98 hr
Open Until: 04/28/2017
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK (PALS): Performs general administrative, clerical, and customer service duties; processes and distributes various forms, documents, and correspondence; performs data entry and associated computer tasks, and assists customers by responding to routine questions or complaints, researching problems, and initiating problem resolution. Performs additional duties including but not limited to light maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma or GED supplemented by college level course work or vocational training in general office work and personal computer operations
- One (1) year clerical experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic communication, comprehension and math skills required
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
All applicants tentatively selected for a position with Beaufort County Council will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for the illegal use of drugs and to a background check prior to appointment. Employment is contingent upon clearing both the drug screening and background investigation. EOE.
Some Beaufort County departments maintain more than one office location. Beaufort County reserves the right to transfer employees in both short term and long term capacities to an alternate location at any time for any reason.