Photo Contest Submission Criteria
2015 Beaufort County Land Preservation Calendar
Beaufort County appreciates your interest in its tenth annual Land Preservation Calendar photo contest. Contestants may branch out into any aspect of tree life and environment. Sixteen winning photos will be selected—the top cover shot, an image to accompany a message from the Beaufort County Council Chairman, and fourteen monthly images. Winning photographers will receive recognition at a Beaufort County Council meeting.
SUBMISSION PACKET REQUIREMENTS:
- Contestant Entry Form (submitted electronically or included with submission packet).
- A minimum of two (2) and a maximum of four (4) 8x10 or 10x8 photo prints:
- Photos must be taken within the physical boundaries of Beaufort County, SC.
- Hard copies of the photos should include the following information on the back:
- Photographer Name
- Title of Photo
- Location of Photo
- A disc with all submitted photos in JPEG format and at least 300 dpi or greater.
Submission packets must be received by 5:00 p.m. Monday, August 25, 2014.
Mail submission packets to:
Calendar Photo Contest
c/o Beaufort County Administrator
Post Office Drawer 1228
Beaufort, SC 29901-1228
NOTE: Photo prints and discs will not be returned.